Mandy




welcome to my blog. feel free to read around.


Mouse
Name: Mandy Cheow
Age: 24
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1985
Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Black, Pink, think every color ba.
Hobby: Cycling, Window shopping, chatting on phone and travel and online surf net
生肖: 牛


wishlist
Camera Sony T300
USB Card Reader
Get my happiness
Change a Simple HP
Levis jean
Have my successful career
Be E's wife
Be with "E" forever!






rewind



recent entries
Vitenam vase
belt & clothes
Bright Moon & Pig leg
Drunk
bored saturday
Scary
Nightmare
Inkheart
Gift for E..
CNY photo


Pal association
My Friendster
Cheryl
Jamie Ong
Ashley Ong
Eunice
Wei Wei
Maggie

Music

yan lei xiao le.mp3 - liu li yang

Friday, February 13, 2009
Lucky draw @ 4:08 PM

Wow.... I'm so lucky, I won a VSOP.. Haha.. but I also never drink of that brand one, think better put in house ba. I will update the photo when I free.. Hehe... Happy Happy....





A&M Webpage




















A

Mandy content