Mandy




welcome to my blog. feel free to read around.


Mouse
Name: Mandy Cheow
Age: 24
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1985
Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Black, Pink, think every color ba.
Hobby: Cycling, Window shopping, chatting on phone and travel and online surf net
生肖: 牛


wishlist
Camera Sony T300
USB Card Reader
Get my happiness
Change a Simple HP
Levis jean
Have my successful career
Be E's wife
Be with "E" forever!






rewind



recent entries
Drunk
bored saturday
Scary
Nightmare
Inkheart
Gift for E..
CNY photo
Start work
Catch a show
Yoz.


Pal association
My Friendster
Cheryl
Jamie Ong
Ashley Ong
Eunice
Wei Wei
Maggie

Music

yan lei xiao le.mp3 - liu li yang

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Bright Moon & Pig leg @ 10:46 AM

Aiyo yo... Dunno what happen to my leg, a little mouse leg became a pig leg. OMG... Aiyoyo... MMS to my elephant yet he said me pighead... haha... Last night dun even rest well, turn here pain turn there also pain.. what the f... but last nite moon was the most bright one and round one, too bad elephant was sleeping like a pig, can't even see it. Even malaysia put firework last nite.. so beautiful... tonight after work I going down to orchard to buy him a gift for valentine day. NO more time left, I still need to buy for my grandma hands cream frm crabtree and wrapper to wrap up the gift. so tired. but everything is worth on it... Hehe...

Look at my pigleg.. Haha.. so ugly...






A&M Webpage




















A

Mandy content