Mandy




welcome to my blog. feel free to read around.


Mouse
Name: Mandy Cheow
Age: 24
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1985
Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Black, Pink, think every color ba.
Hobby: Cycling, Window shopping, chatting on phone and travel and online surf net
生肖: 牛


wishlist
Camera Sony T300
USB Card Reader
Get my happiness
Change a Simple HP
Levis jean
Have my successful career
Be E's wife
Be with "E" forever!






rewind



recent entries
CNY photo
Start work
Catch a show
Yoz.
Nice day
Gifts
Fed up and Upset
Moody day
Rest at Home
1st Month Annviersary


Pal association
My Friendster
Cheryl
Jamie Ong
Ashley Ong
Eunice
Wei Wei
Maggie

Music

yan lei xiao le.mp3 - liu li yang

Friday, January 30, 2009
Gift for E.. @ 6:47 PM

... Today will be a very tiring day for me, early morning went down to kelly service submit my timesheet who sk me so blur forget to submit ytd. after that went down to amk settle my policy thing, finish went to TPY print elephant and mouse photo. Finally finish all then take train back to wdl, collect my saving passbook, like tt spent away my half day liao. Damn tiring wor but is worth la.
Oh ya.. I today contiune do my frame board but still haven't finish, think it will take a pretty long time to have this work done. Hope can be done soon, as I still need to buy something else.. heehee... I also hope my darling will like what I have do for him.

From a plain black board to a photo frame board. That time to think and do.

Just arrange where to place those photo, wow.. think think...

Finally work for today I had done so far. Haven't finish yet






A&M Webpage




















A

Mandy content