Mandy




welcome to my blog. feel free to read around.


Mouse
Name: Mandy Cheow
Age: 24
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1985
Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Black, Pink, think every color ba.
Hobby: Cycling, Window shopping, chatting on phone and travel and online surf net
生肖: 牛


wishlist
Camera Sony T300
USB Card Reader
Get my happiness
Change a Simple HP
Levis jean
Have my successful career
Be E's wife
Be with "E" forever!






rewind



recent entries
Nightmare
Inkheart
Gift for E..
CNY photo
Start work
Catch a show
Yoz.
Nice day
Gifts
Fed up and Upset


Pal association
My Friendster
Cheryl
Jamie Ong
Ashley Ong
Eunice
Wei Wei
Maggie

Music

yan lei xiao le.mp3 - liu li yang

Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Scary @ 10:08 AM

3 Feb 2009
Wow... Angry wor.. Now asked me to cancel for the PO that ytd issued out. ....... Fed up fed up... Aiyo yo.. can't stand it man.. Darling..... sob sob... Dun think so much, think of after work will going to orchard, cheer up cheer up..
2 Feb 2009
Aiyo... Ytd met my elephant after working, actually can go back on time that old woman everytime like to lastmin ask me do things yet the thing stil have to finish by tomorrow. Wat the F... Angry la.. But after met elephant, he look so tired so poorthing.. sayang sayang.. Now then I realise that my hubby need to have enough of sleep if not he will get fed up easily. Is so scary lor, when elephant get angry on, just imagine real elephant get angry.. You will die, step on you lei.. HAHAHA =P





A&M Webpage




















A

Mandy content