Mandy




welcome to my blog. feel free to read around.


Mouse
Name: Mandy Cheow
Age: 24
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1985
Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Black, Pink, think every color ba.
Hobby: Cycling, Window shopping, chatting on phone and travel and online surf net
生肖: 牛


wishlist
Camera Sony T300
USB Card Reader
Get my happiness
Change a Simple HP
Levis jean
Have my successful career
Be E's wife
Be with "E" forever!






rewind



recent entries
Inkheart
Gift for E..
CNY photo
Start work
Catch a show
Yoz.
Nice day
Gifts
Fed up and Upset
Moody day


Pal association
My Friendster
Cheryl
Jamie Ong
Ashley Ong
Eunice
Wei Wei
Maggie

Music

yan lei xiao le.mp3 - liu li yang

Monday, February 2, 2009
Nightmare @ 9:55 AM

Aiyo yo... I had a nightmare last night, that was so scary until I can't get my rest. My dream had hubby, hubby sister, and hubby had affair with other gal.. just see what I type already feel scary liao right. Haha.. Stressful. There is another I even scare most. Sigh.. Pighead, if you dare to do this to me, I will kill you off 1st.. =P





A&M Webpage




















A

Mandy content