Mandy




welcome to my blog. feel free to read around.


Mouse
Name: Mandy Cheow
Age: 24
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1985
Favorite color: Yellow, Orange, Black, Pink, think every color ba.
Hobby: Cycling, Window shopping, chatting on phone and travel and online surf net
生肖: 牛


wishlist
Camera Sony T300
USB Card Reader
Get my happiness
Change a Simple HP
Levis jean
Have my successful career
Be E's wife
Be with "E" forever!






rewind



recent entries
Gift for E..
CNY photo
Start work
Catch a show
Yoz.
Nice day
Gifts
Fed up and Upset
Moody day
Rest at Home


Pal association
My Friendster
Cheryl
Jamie Ong
Ashley Ong
Eunice
Wei Wei
Maggie

Music

yan lei xiao le.mp3 - liu li yang

Sunday, February 1, 2009
Inkheart @ 9:56 PM

As usually Hubby and me going to catch a show call inkheart. After finished the show we bought KFC back home to eat, watched hongkong drama and then fall asleep when I awake from my dream, I dunno what to do as he is still sleeping so I went out to see mickey, talk with her sister but I dunno why I keep on having the feeling that my hubby sister dun really like me. I started to feel scare, scare will losses my hubby and I dunno what I should do for it. Do I really not match with elephant ma? I so hope that my elephant hug tight on me, telling me dun think so much. I never told him about this matter, I think I really not good in sweet words that will make his family like me. Sigh.. I can just type out how I feel in my blog.. so that I will feel better.


通常大笨象和我去捉住展示电话inkheart。 在完成展示之后我们买KFC后面家吃,观看了香港戏曲然后睡着,当我从我的梦想时醒, I dunno该做什么,当他仍然睡觉,因此我出去看mickey,与她的姐妹,但是I dunno谈话我为什么在有真正地保持感觉那个我的大笨象姐姐讨债者象我。 我开始感觉恐慌,惊吓将损失我的大笨象和I dunno什么我应该为它做。 我是否与大象ma真正地不配比? 我如此希望紧紧我的大笨象拥抱在我,告诉我暗褐色非常认为。 我未曾告诉他关于这件事,我真正地认为I不好在将做他的家庭象我的美好的词。 叹气。 我可以键入我怎么在我的博克感觉。 因此我更将好感觉。





A&M Webpage




















A

Mandy content